HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
PatS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 97
Hi Julie,

It's only certain antibiotics that can't be taken with tykerb....you don't have to avoid all antibiotics. I had to take antibiotics for cellulitis while I was taking tykerb. I asked my onc the same thing at the time and she told me which ones you couldn't use but I can't remember the names now. Your oncs office should be able to tell you which you need to avoid.

Pat
PatS is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter