HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2006, 11:25 AM   #1
mts
Senior Member
 
mts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 503
Question Stage I and off Herceptin after 1 year?

I saw my onc last Friday and he reminded me that I will be finished with Herceptin in August 2006. By then I will have had it for 1 year. I am Stage I and was wondering if anyone else has been told this by their onc... I am NED and really want to stay that way. Has anyone continued with Herceptin at Stage I after a year? If so, does it need to remain every 3 weeks or can longer periods of time lapse between infusions...? Don't get me wrong- I certainly don't mind if I stayed on it indefinately, but wonder if taking a break is a taking a chance.

Maria
mts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter