HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-26-2005, 06:33 AM   #1
imported_Joe

Running a breast cancer website is always a "work in progress" as we must constantly upgrade our content. We are currently working on our Clinical Trials page and will soon be adding a section on metastatic cancer where brain, liver, bone and other metastases will be presented in greater detail.

About a year ago, we posted a .pdf file of a pamphlet titled "Understanding Brain Metastases" published by the National Brain Tumor Foundation and the Alliance for Lung Cancer.

I am positive that not all of you have Adobe Reader installed on your pc and were unable to view this document. I would highly recommend that you DO install this program which is available FREE at www.adobe.com.

I just recently converted this file and uploaded it to our server so that it can be viewed by everyone. I believe that it is important enough.

Warmest Regards
Joe

Our prayers are with all of you during this season.

New Brain Mets File

Old 03-26-2005, 09:21 AM   #2
pauline

Thanks Joe

This is a really informative site-lots of information and put in layman's language

Happy Easter to one and all

Cheers

Pauline in Perth
Old 03-28-2005, 04:01 AM   #3
Isabelle

Thank you Joe. I had no information like this available to me and I just finished 4 weeks of whole brain radiation. Oh well, better late than never.

Thanks also for adding the Dana Farber Lapidinim study. Dr. Lin thought you website looked like a good resource for her patients and she had not been aware of it before I told her to contact you.

Thank you for all you do.
Isabelle
Isabelle is offline   Reply With Quote