HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2004, 09:18 AM   #1
Patty H
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Indiana
Posts: 123
I just read your post, I don't know any other way then to add the post to the bottom or place it under a new topic. They did radiation to my lower back, through the navel area. It didn't burn the skin like when I had radiation to the breast area. But it did cause some discomfort in my gut since it went through there too. It did stop the cancer in that area. I had some other small spots in other places in my spine but they didn't want to do it all because of the damage to your bone marrow. I didn't realize it could be treated with hormone treatment, but I'm not hormone receptive. Just her+. Keep us posted how it works out. Patty H
Patty H is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter