HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2006, 06:34 PM   #8
lucky4x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 40
Great news! Reply re: Herceptin Holiday

I have not heard of taking a Hercpetin Holiday... but quite frankly I would be too afraid to. ( Just me) But I am doing so well, that it would scare me to change it. Right now its what is keeping those little monsters away!!

As for YOU... I think it's wonderful that your MRI was clear!!!! YaHOO!

Just another thought...

How about Thyroid? Have you done any testing done for that? I had hardly any feeling in fingers a while back and my toes were freezing all the time... I also had a LOT of dizziness... and it was Thyroid. I ended up on thyroid meds... but thats nothing... compared to the alternative.

Something to think about.

Again...Congrats on your great news!
Lucky
__________________
Lucky4x
lucky4x is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter