HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2006, 11:58 AM   #3
Helen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 73
Hi Natalie,
I myself have an 18 month old son and I also call him my miracle baby after having 3 miscarriages. If I start thinking about this disease and all the future possibilities it depresses me so .... i live everyday like normal. I am lucky that I am able to work from home so I spend as much time with him as I can. I also tell myself that no one knows what happens to anyone even the healthiest "Mom" who may not be able to make it home after work. This website is my refuge if I am thinking about the "beast" and I am grateful to everyone.
Stay as healthy as you can and think positive!

Best wishes,
Helen
__________________
  • Diagnosed May 2005 8 months after giving birth. Stage IV due to a single liver mets.
  • Carbo/Taxotere/ Herceptin combo for 6 months
  • Herceptin/ Navelbine
  • Recurrence on the same liver spot in 7/07
  • Liver resection 9/07
  • Tykerb/xeloda 10/22/07
  • NED since 9/07 and continued Tykerb/xeloda
  • PET/CT in May 2009 show small spot in lungs. Continued Tykerb/xeloda
  • PET/CT in Aug 2009 shows progression on lung nodules (slightly bigger)
  • Onc considering Taxol/avastin
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter