HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-28-2006, 07:04 PM   #1
Lisa

Rhonda,

We'll miss you and I understand needing to "get away" for awhile. Best of luck on your move. And get us a holler now and then.

Love and light,

Lisa
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:37 AM   #2
jsattaw

Rhonda -- Hope you and your son are feeling better soon and good luck with the move. I've so appreciated all of your information and posts -- especially on nutrition.

I hope you get your batteries re-charged and stay confident in your own system to fight the battle. We'll miss your daily presence.

Jill
Old 03-01-2006, 10:20 AM   #3
Lolly

Rhonda, thank you for your many supportive posts and informative articles. Take good care, and hope to "see" you back here some day!

<3 Lolly
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 09:49 AM   #4
TriciaK

Rhonda, we will miss you! Your contributions have really been appreciated. But having made three major moves myself since my heart attack and last mets in 2004, I can relate to the need to save your strength to concentrate on moving. It will feel so good to get settled again, and we hope you will let us know how things are going. We look forward to seeing your posts again! Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM   #5
Cathya

Rhonda;

I don't really know what you are talking about....it seems evident that there are some issues on site that I have totally missed...but....although I do understand why the stress of life can sometimes and even frequently cause us to need to put up walls sometimes....please remember...this is like a home....and family. You are free to be who you are including being stessed, opinionated, scared, sick, weak, happy and sad, etc. etc. We are all here for each other and share such a strong bond of commonality that you must remember you are welcome here and loved and will be missed in your (what I know is a temporary but necessary for you) absense. I hope you have a smooth move. I was just thinking of your son.....five...what a wonderful age for a son...I remember how snuggley and chatty my son was at that age.

God bless,

Cathya
Cathya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:57 AM   #6
sarah

Sorry to see you go. Have good rest. Often being too involved is tiring. Hopefully you will return soon to this site reinvigorated, we will miss you.
all the best,
Sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote