HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-19-2006, 11:37 AM   #1
Maggie

Saline Gel

I just looked up Ayr Saline Gel. Looks like everyone's comments are listed here.

Ayr Saline Nasal Gel - 1/2 oz.

Ayr Saline Nasal Gel helps you breath better. Ayr moisturizes and soothes dry, stuffy, sore noses. It is a non-medicated, non-greasy saline gel that contains Aloe Vera.

Ayr gel is useful for soothing your nose when you have a cold, allergies, fly alot, are pregnant or you are using oxygen therapy. One very useful application for Ayr gel is if you are suffering from nosebleeds due to a dry work or living environment.

Ayr gel is useful at preventing discomfort from having a dry, crusty nose. It will also help you avoid the embarrassment of being caught with your finger up your nose in public.

Maggie
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 01:52 PM   #2
OliviaB

Ayr saline gel

Run, don't walk, to a drug store that sells it. My nose was so irritated until I found it.
Old 02-19-2006, 03:49 PM   #3
Cynthia

Thank you so much to all who responded. I will certainly try the Ayr Saline Nasal Gel. But in the interim, my family practioner suggested plain petroleum jelly. I have been using it and it too seems to help.

Thanks again to all who took the time to reply. Here's to more comfortable noses.

Cynthia
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 09:08 AM   #4
Her2nSue

Cool Herceptin and sinus problems

Hi All, I've been reading through everyone's comments on runny/bleeding noses after Herceptin. What a relief to see that it just wasn't me with this problem. I've had 3 treatments of Herceptin with Taxol and my nose started right off with the constant drip. That didn't bother me as much as waking up with the stuffy nose and blowing it and discover blood clots. I've tried the saline spray and I'm not seeing much improvement. Guess I'll try the gel from Ayr. See if that works any better. I get to have these treatments once a week now through the end of april. My nose should look and feel great after all that.
Good luck to all dealing with this
Sue
Her2nSue is offline   Reply With Quote