HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2006, 05:01 PM   #3
Barbara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Payson, Arizona
Posts: 96
Sinus Problems

I have both the runny nose and mucus plugs in my sinuses and my lungs ever since I started Herceptin. My symptoms haven't gotten worse over the 20 months. Are you sure your problem with smell didn't start with Taxol? I think it is more likely to affect taste and smell and it did in me. I could not stand many foods, sweets or chocolate but a couple of weeks after finishing Taxol I was back to my old self.

Barbara
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter