HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-24-2005, 01:24 PM   #21
kristen

Dear Joe and Christine,

I wish for you a very Happy Holiday Season, filled with family and friends. I too, echo the sentiments that are written above. This is a wonderful site and both of you should be very proud of your accomplishments! Congratulations on 4 hard worked years and all the time and energy you have put into this site and into each and every one of us, who has benefited from your generousity.
Even off site you two have answered questions and located people and helped me with questions I wouldn't otherwise have known to call. God Bless you Both~
Much Love to you both,
MRM: 11/07/03
TX: TCH-BRICG Study-6 tx's; 12/15/03
Herceptin; til 12/14/04
Rads: 30 days
BRCA neg
S-Gap: 12/15/04
Oct 05: LAVH
NED
kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 02:19 PM   #22
CLTann

Although I am relatively new here at this site, I feel that the pioneers who started this project really and effectively helped many of us, both in spirit and in real health. We cannot ask a better couple who had the vision and compassion to undertake such an important mission. I perused this site every day for new information and prayed silently for many fellow victims hit by the dreadful disease in so many different and unpredictive ways. Hope next year will be a better year for all of us. Thanks again for all you have done for us.

Ann
CLTann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 06:35 PM   #23
pauline

Dear Christine and Joe

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family and the best of wishes for 2006 and ever after!!

A big thankyou from me for all that you have done for all of us in building up this amazing group.

And to everyone else who uses this board-my warmest wishes to all of you for a safe and happy Christmas and a positive and rewarding 2006.

Onward and upward!!

Cheers
Pauline.
pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 08:33 PM   #24
Alice

Smile

Joe & Christine,

All I can say is THANK YOU!
I hope you and everyone that contributes to and responds to this site has a wonderful christamas. All of you have been a big help to me when I needed it most.
Thank you and god bless you all,

Alice
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 09:02 PM   #25
Becky

Finding this website and all of you was the best gift I got this year. Without you, I might not have had the encouragement to fight for my one year of Herceptin as well as all the other battles and obstacles I have faced in this year.

In turn, I am happy to help all of you in any way I can, either answering and supporting you as well as spreading the word. I am happy to host the chat room moderated topics with Maryanne and do all I can for you as you have done for me.

I wish all of you the very best holiday season and the greatest new year.

Love, Becky
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 11:36 AM   #26
lu ann

Dear Christine, Joe, and everyone who visits this sight, Thankyou and God Bless you for all the hope, support and love you have given me. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All. Blessings, Lu Ann.
lu ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 03:47 AM   #27
sarah

Christine and Joe;
Like everyone else who visits this site, I am extremely grateful that you started this site and that I found you. It is such a great help, inspiration and gives one hope. I know I have friends out there that understand. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I would be lost and alone without you. You have helped in so many times.
May the New Year be better for you and everyone.
love Sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 06:43 PM   #28
Tami

Happy Holidays Joe and Christine

We are truly blessed that you guys set this incredible site in motion 4 years ago. The lives you continue to touch and save are too numerous to count at this point. Blessings to you both and continued health and happiness to you and your girls in 2006.

All the best
Tami
Tami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 07:03 PM   #29
kk1

Joe and Christine;

There are no words to express how greatful I am to have found this site and the wonderfully caring people who participate. Merry Christmas, the God I know has a special place for all of you.

kk1
kk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:50 PM   #30
michele u

I really don't know where i would be today if not for this site.f It truly has helped me in soooo many ways. I felt so alone and isolated when dx, then i found this site. Truly this site was God planned
michele u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 06:32 AM   #31
Maryanne

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.May 2006 be filled with Great Miracles for you and yours.

Maryanne
Maryanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 08:16 AM   #32
suem

Just to echo the thoughts and greetings of those who have replied already. Thank you, Jo and Christine, for having the foresight to create this website. Thank you to all those who post regularly, I just learn so much by reading what you say. Thanks especially to those who replied to our recent worries.

SueM
suem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:06 AM   #33
Lolly

This site has been my lifeline so many times. Thank you Joe and Christine, and thanks to all who participate! Many Happy Returns for the Holidays and the New Year

<3 Lolly
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote