HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2005, 12:40 PM   #24
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
earlystager

Yes, I am an early stager that was diagnosed and underwent surgery to remove a 1cm cluster. Intraductal carcinoma. Three lymphnodes removed also. An ALL clear, although I am going thru rad & chemo, and am also working with the alternatives. (I am one of those people!)
Glad to see someone else that I can talk with!
I was also informed to have my ovaries removed, as this type of cancer is hormonal connected, then a change of opinion and now was told to have a complete Hysterectomy. WHOOOAAA..Alot of invasive proedures going on.
CJ
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter