HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-14-2005, 03:43 PM   #1
Esther

We had another thread about meeting for dinner in San Diego on Sunday the 26th of June.

Joe and Christine will be attending a trade show on behalf of the her2 board, and we would be meeting there and heading to dinner.

Can we get a head count so that we can make some reservations? Dinner reservations tend to go quick when there's a large group in town.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:34 PM   #2
imported_Joe

Christine and Joe will make it.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:13 PM   #3
Sandy H.

If I live nearby I would be there but Maine is a bit far. Good luck, hugs, Sandy
Old 06-14-2005, 08:13 PM   #4
*_Tami_*

I would but will be in Seattle for my nephew's graduation that weekend.

Enjoy!
Tami
Old 06-15-2005, 02:56 PM   #5
Margaret

I live in San Diego and I definitely am going to try to attend the Sunday show and find the her2 support booth. I'm sorry I won't be able to attend dinner that night because I teach a 4:30 yoga class in north county.
Thanks, Margaret
Old 06-15-2005, 05:44 PM   #6
*_tami_*

Margaret - Where do you teach yoga in North County? Email me please.

Thanks
Tami
Old 06-15-2005, 07:06 PM   #7
Margaret

Hi Tami,
I teach at Yoga Del Mar in Del Mar. Yoga has been so healing for me, it's been nice to pass on to others some of the gifts.
Namaste,
Margaret
Old 06-16-2005, 02:40 PM   #8
Hope

I also live in the San Diego area. I'm not sure if I will be up for dinner after attending the "the Cleebration for Life Even. So, at this time, I would have to be a maybe. Please let ne know when dateline for reservations is and Ill let you know then. Hopefully, I will be feeling better by then Thanks.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:58 PM   #9
kk1

Hi Ester;

I am in for dinner. I've been driving xcross country from Miami all week with my family. It has been a blast showing my kids the "west". At least 1 national park/monument/historical site a day is our moto. Currently we are in Casa Grande Arizona (at a hotel with internet access) and will finally hit the ocean again tommorow. I am looking forward to meeting you all face to face next week.

Joe and Christine do you need any help with the booth on the 26th?

kk1
Old 06-17-2005, 04:45 AM   #10
imported_Joe

KK1,

We could always use some help, usually we just hang out and talk to other cancer survivors.

Be in San Diego tomorrow? Don't miss Seaport Village, Old Town, The Midway, and try to visit Cabrillo Monument for some breathtaking views of San Diego.

Another great ride is the Coastal Highway (Route 101) many interesting sights. Also the San Diego Fair is currently running at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.

Warmest Regards
Joe
Old 06-21-2005, 04:06 PM   #11
*_Vicki Z_*

Hi Esther, I can't make the San Diego show or dinner, but I heard from Christine that you may be organizing an Orange County get-together. If so, please keep me posted at zimmermanvicki@yahoo.com

Have fun all of you getting together. Love and hugs, Vicki Z
Old 06-21-2005, 04:09 PM   #12
*_Vicki Z_*

Hi Margaret, I read your note about your yoga classes and that is awesome. I work out with Geo at Sports Club/L.A. in Orange County and I've had a few classes at Yoga Path. Have you ever considered putting on a workshop for those of us who've been through breast cancer? We could all bring a potluck and enjoy it after a yoga session with you. Gratuities/donations to you for it. I'm game if you are and anyone else, too. Vicki Z