HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2005, 04:50 PM   #4
jojo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Christine,

Like you, I have a slight phobia of needles. I have generally a low blood pressure and the weak tummy runs in the family (at the sight of blood, I mean).

FYI: I am a strong fan of the port! Talk about convenience! The numbing cream certainly HELPS! I stopped using it, though, after my original chemo regimen was exhausted. I have been holding the port for 2 years now. It is almost being like a sidekick to me! :-)

Like everyone else says, do get a port!!! Good luck ~ JO.

PS: They could alternatively monitor your heart by an echocardiagram, and the echo does not require a needle injection -- thank God! I get an echo every 3 months.
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter