HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-29-2004, 01:29 PM   #1
Sueq

Hi Shannon
Thanks for answering my questions. My MUGA started out at 76% and last measure was at 61%. One more point and I would not have been able to continue that is since I started out so high and the study only allows 16points down. I will be retested before my next Taxotere dose. I was diagnosed Sept. 4 2003. I live in Washington State.I have misplaced my pathology report but will get it this Wednesday when I go to the DR. I have 2 children ages 16 and 22. I do know that on the Knottingham scale I was 7 out of 9. I am Her2neu positive and estrogen and progesterone positive. I didnt have a positive sentinel node and I know you had one. My cancer was invasive ductal with an insitu right beside it and the remainder of tissue removed had 10% insitu. I hope my previous message wasnt misleading when I reread it it almost sounds like I said I had mets but I dont. I am new at this as I started Nov 5 2003. I also had a lumpectomy. There are so many on this site with recurances or mets. I dont know it that is particular to Her2 positives or just an overall average. Feel free to email me too. I hope you continue to do well. Thanks again for writing.