HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2003, 02:17 PM   #5
JoJo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm stage 3, yet I'm receiving weekly herceptin.

When I was first diagnosed in May, my oncologist declared that herceptin was for stage 4 patients only, but she would look into it. Then after I finished my 1st part of chemo regimen in July, I brought this up again to her attention, they were able to prescribe herceptin for me in conjunction with taxol.

I don't believe I'm part of a trial, otherwise they would've asked for my permission to join in.

Perhaps herceptin is already approved for patients that are earlier than stage 4 now?...
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter