HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2016, 12:51 PM   #25
Juls
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 563
Re: Acupuncture for Neuropathy

Makes sense re radiation but annoying that they couldn't give you an extra few minutes to do all tomorrow. I'm in and out scan in 10 minutes here - mind you they sometimes keep you waiting for ages & it does feel like a bad production line!!

A few months ago I found a website about neuropathy - I will try to find details & notes I took about supplements.

Juls
Juls is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter