HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2013, 04:58 AM   #8
sarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: france
Posts: 1,648
Re: embolism in lung due to femara?

Hello Tricia,
Yes I've heard also that it's better to stay on longer than 5. I was on Femara for 6 and if I hadn't stopped before learning about staying on longer, I probably would have considered staying on longer. I stopped Herceptin and Femara at the same time. Good luck. If your heart's good and you don't have any chest pains, they will probably say why not stay on it longer since it seems so helpful and apparently us HERers tend to recur after 10 or 12 years, although the 2nd time it was just under 5 for me.
stay well
sarah
__________________
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter