HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
Lani
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,783
Re: French bean counters weigh herceptin vs lapatinib

from another article two of them wrote I found this list of authors:


Iskedjian M, Iyer S, Lawrence Librach S, Wang M, Farah B, Berbari J.
Source
PharmIdeas Research and Consulting Inc. (M.I., B.F., J.B.), Oakville, Ontario, Canada; Pfizer, Inc. (S.I.), Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA

Maybe I impuged the French--could just be Canadians!!! but the article quotd euros(?)
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter