HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
weety
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 56
Re: Question about tumor markers

My TM's always run high normal (scares the heck out of me!) They were at 29 right before surgery, have gotten as high as 48, but usually they are right around 30. 3 months ago they were 34, now latest one came in at 28. Don't know why they bounce around. I am not currently on active treatment (finished chemo Dec 2009 and finished herceptin Oct 2010)--I hope it doesn't mean anything at all for me. My onc doesn't seem to be concerned. Everytime I ask her about them she says "Normal is normal." And she always adds, "As long as they aren't consistently climbing, it's nothing to worry about." Gee, I wish I could not worry. . .
__________________
Diagnosed 7/09 with 7mm IDC ER weakly +, PR -, Her2+

TCH chemo 8/09-12/09

Ooph/hysterectomy 4/10

Started Femara 6/10

Completed year of herceptin 10/11

Zometa 1/11 (2X/yr for 2yrs)

Hopefully nothing else!!!!
weety is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter