HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
Hopeful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,380
Re: number of weeks on herceptin

I had 17 total Herceptin infusions, every three weeks, which adds up to 51 weeks. I asked my onc if he did 17 or 18. He said there is no magic to it (he knew I was itching to be free of the tx) and that docs differed in the number of treatments adminstered.

Hopeful
Hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter