HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2009, 05:49 AM   #2
schoolteacher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,486
Debbie,

My HER2 levels since my masectomy on April 16, 2008 have been 8.9, 9.8. 11.9, and last November 8.7. I was taking chemo through the last three. Like you I was worried about this too.

When they started going up, Joe e-mailed Christine's doctor, and he told Joe to let me know as long as they were in the normal range-not above 15 I was o.k. This helped me greatly. I also felt better when they had gone back down.

Please let me know how things are going. I really am interested in the information from the trial. If I do not get into the trial I have applied for, then I will consider the trial you particpated in. Do you have to be within six months of chemo to get into the trial you have just participated in?

Amelia
schoolteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter