HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #5
lizm100
Senior Member
 
lizm100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 141
Thank you ladies for replying so quickly.

Shiela- I will ask my oncologist who I'm seeing tomorrow morning about a rib x-ray verses a chest x-ray. I like your interpretation of "degerative" = "getting old and arthritic" LOL!!! but your are correct.
BTW, the little girl in your arms is Beautiful ;o)


Donna D- yes, I did have radiation. I have thought about the radiation too and you just reconfirmed my thoughts. I have heard and read that sometimes radiation can pass right through to the back side. I have no pain in the area so I was very surprised and this one spot only showed up on the bone scan and nothing on the ct-scan. It is in an area that I very well could have hit or bumped and not even thought of it at the time. Also, I could have coughed and injured the area. Thank you for sharing your very positive attitude with me. I like to be around positive people, they make me feel good. What you have said makes a world of sense. Cancer definitely changes our lives and makes us worry but I too am trying to focus on the "season" and the present when doing that time will go by quickly.

Sassy-
thank you for sharing your story :+). I'm glad you finding was benign too. These scans are a good tool but sometimes they can cause unnecessary worry and anxiety.

Hugs to all of you,
Liz
lizm100 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter