HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2008, 02:29 PM   #7
D.W.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 46
Hi Bill

Ah, I see, so T/X it doesn't matter?!!! Either medicine will cause certain side-effects. Okay, at least I'm better informed, Bill! Yesterday I asked my husband to go to the store and get me Immodium and that helped quite a bit. But if I need Immodium all the time; not so good. When I see the onc. next I'll definitely be saying something about that.

I'm from Indianapolis--hey, we just had a car race or something today.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!

D.W.
D.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter