HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #5
Mary Jo
Senior Member
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sheboygan, WI
Posts: 2,582
....and Blanche, I can attest to the fact that "harrie" aka Maryanne is very helpful. I spoke with her over the telephone and she shared a lot of information about DIEP with me. Things like getting ready for the surgery - the surgery and hospital stay and the recovery. Her information was so helpful because I knew she had been through it.

My DIEP is scheduled for June 17. I'll be happy when it's June 18th and all is well.

Mary Jo
__________________
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter