HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
Bill
Senior Member
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,077
Hi Joanne, have you tried iron-rich foods, such as spinach, collards,arugula, most greens, Swiss chard, kale, bok choy, orange bell peppers, peanuts (dryroasted) , pumpkin seeds, I think, too. If you're not already taking an Iron supplement, check with your onc. to see if you can or should be. Eat a handful of walnuts and almonds 4 or 5 times a week for additional benefits. Most peanuts and nuts, I think, are rich in B vitamins, which can aid in stress relief. Also, this time of year you are probably drinking too much coffee or diet Coke. Cut back a little and try a hot cup of green tea with a dollop of buckwheat honey, if you need the sweetness. I used to be friends with an accountant, and he was a wreck this time every year. Set aside a certain time each day when you just be you, and get away from the paperwork, lose the cell-phone and pager, and just pray, meditate, chill out or whatever. Get a small fish-tank for your office, or wherever you work, or maybe a parakeet. I love my parakeet, we whistle back and forth while I'm doing dishes or cooking. I hope I didn't ramble on too much. Love, Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter