HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2008, 06:54 AM   #6
Mona12879
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3
Thanks ladies for all the responses. We're all being positive and she's a fighter so we're sure she can battle against this new problem. Yes, with her original treatment 2 years ago, she did get Herceptin, I think for about 3 months. I've heard good things about it being helpful in treating liver mets so I'm hoping she can get it again this time.
Mona12879 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter