HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2008, 06:57 AM   #5
HavahJ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 98
for Lani, Liver Mets

Hi Lani, Thanks so much for responding. I can wait for further response. I have 15 small liver mets; the largest is one and a half cm. My liver is working normally. I don't have other mets at the moment. I started with a single bone met in the skull that the Mayo said I had to die from.I had the one met for three years. I had it removed by a brilliant skull surgeon in Californ. After that surgery I immediately got these liver mets. They're all I have right now. I did hercep/abraxane - no luck. NOw I'm on Navelbine/hercep/xeloda and about to start tykerb. I'm worried the chemo isn't heavy enough. If this chemo doesn't work, the radiologist wants to do spheres. That's the situation. HavahJ
HavahJ is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter