HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Clinical Trials
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
ehall2265
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Spring Hill, Florida
Posts: 2
Receiving Taxotere

I know you have been a member of this group for some time. I am replying to you because I noticed you received Taxotere. I am receiving Taxotere and Cyclophosphamide chomotherapy. Received 2 doses and will have 2 more. Of course, receiving herceptin as well. Diagnosed 10/18/2007. Will also receive radiation therapy later this year.
Ellen Hall
__________________
Ellen Hall
ehall2265@yahoo.com
ehall2265 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter