HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #2
Bill
Senior Member
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,077
Hi Jan, My wife's liver mets responded well to a combination of Taxol, Herceptin, and Lapatinib(Tykerb). Talk to your onc. about this. She also had mets too numerous to count. She was on this treatment for about 15 months. I know how stressful and crazy this is for you, sweetie, but try to give the treatment time to work. Also, in another post, you said you need "pain" support. Was that a typo.? Sometimes, checking the tumour markers too often can be misleading. I think 6-8 weeks may be the norm., I'm not sure, I hope someone who knows for sure can comment. We are all here for you, hoping and praying for your comfort and effective treatment. Love, Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter