HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2008, 07:38 AM   #6
Brenda_D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 368
I go to my PCP today and will ask for an echo asap. I had a rough night due to chest hurting. I think it may just be muscle pain, though.
Sheila, I'll also bring up about tender points above and below the clavicle, among a whole list of things.
I've been really hurting in the hips, thighs and feet.

Forgot to say that I've had only 1 Muga, and that was 1 year ago, half way through my chemo, and at my request.
In defense of my Onc, I did ask him a couple treatments ago, when I could have a new Muga and he said "anytime". I felt ok at that time (as far as heart), and had just had a MRI (brain), so thought I'd wait a little while. But now it's time.
__________________
12/12/06- IDC Stage III, 4x A/C, 35 rads, Herceptin 1 year

Last edited by Brenda_D; 01-11-2008 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: added to
Brenda_D is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter