HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2007, 01:27 PM   #21
Ginagce
Senior Member
 
Ginagce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 144
Talking Port Removal

My experience, went thru 4 months of dose dense chemo wo port. When Herceptin became available to me, I had to get port.

Although I never had any problems with it, one month after my last Herceptin treatment (was on Herceptin for 2 years) I had it out.

And I'm glad I did. If I need it again, I'll have it put back in but after nearly 3 years of feeling like a patient, I needed the reminder gona asap.

Just me, you have to decide what you're comfortable with.

Either way, Godspeed and Good Luck to You!

Ginagce
Ginagce is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter