HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2007, 06:09 PM   #2
Barbara H.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 951
Unhappy Colds

Hi Bonnie,
There is no way you will not be exposed to colds and if you catch one, it is not the end of the world. I taught third graders through out the time I was receiving AC plus T. I used to joke that it was like living in a petri dish in my classroom. The students had colds and even Strep. My counts were also low. I did catch one or two colds, but they were no worse than when I wasn't receiving chemo. The hardest part was day 3 and 4 when my bones ached from the Taxol. I was told Taxol would be that easiest, but for me it was harder because I had that bone pain. Of course, it is better to avoid getting sick on Chemo, but if it happens you will get through it.
Good luck,
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter