HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2007, 06:29 AM   #7
Barbara H.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 951
HavahJ,
I too am sorry to hear about your news. I do hope that the surgeon in California can help. You show your determination by your willingness to travel far from home for treatment. I would use that same strong will to demand from your caretakers that they keep you as pain free as possible.

Thank you for sharing your story. Yes, your situation is unique, but you never know when your willingness to share it will help another member. Although I can't help you, you will continuously be in my thoughts.

Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter