HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2007, 01:15 AM   #2
Alice
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern california
Posts: 287
Red face

Hi Joanne
I hope the fevers get better. I am suprised that your onc would have ok'd tissue expanders and reconstruction if they were aware that you were going to have radiation. Reconstruction is doable after radiation but it is a different process. The information on the LVEF is useful to many. Are you going to continue Herceptin? I had to stop herciptin after a few months due to a significant drop in my LVEF. My onc was not sure it was of use to me after chemo had stopped and I have not seen any evidence that she was wrong to date.
Alice
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter