HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-26-2007, 09:28 AM   #21
rinaina

Wes and family, please accept my heartfelt sympathy and condolences on the passing of Linda. I was deeply saddened to learn of Linda's passing, as she was a valuable and active member of this forum. As you know, this forum is a wonderful tool for all of us and a tremendous place for all of us to find information and support. Loosing another bc sister is so difficult to take. My heart goes out to you and your entire family and may you all find comfort and strength from one another.
AC 4 dense doses
34 radiation treatments including booster doses
receiving herceptin every 3 weeks since late August 2006 for 12 months
rinaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:51 PM   #22
VaMoonRise
Deceased

My Heart & Prayers are with You All

Dear Wes & Family,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Linda was a beautiful woman with such an amazing spirit. I loved reading her posts and sharing in her journey. She was so strong, not just for herself and her family but for all of us here on this board. She will be so greatly missed and we will cherish the memories for a life time and never forget her.

I couldn't have said things any better than Marie (Believe51) did. We all were so blessed to know Linda here on earth and we are so blessed to have her as our Beautiful Guardian Angel.

My families thoughts, hearts and prayers are with you all.

May time heal your sorrow and memories soothe and gladen your soul.

Love, Hugs & God Bless,
Nicola

March 18, 2004, Age 36
Diagnosed: High Grade DCIS, Microcalcifications, Solid and Comedo type, Nuclear grade 3 with 1mm margins, ER+, PR+, Stage "0"
3-8-04 Left breast lumpectomy.
4-1-04 thru 6-24-04 Adjuvant XRT.
11-29-05 Gallbladder attack.
12-01-05 Surgery to have gallbladder removed, discovered cancer spread throughout liver in both lobes, HER2+ amplified by FISH and interestingly enough negative for ER and PR.
12-9-05 Clinical trial consisting of Tykerb, Taxol and Herceptin along with Zometa once a month. On clinical trial for 15 months before liver mets started progressing. Started on Navelbine 3-9-07. Navelbine failed, switched to Gemzar July 07. MRI of the brain on July 7, 07. Results revealed multiple brain tumors. Taken off of Gemzar immediately and began 15 rounds of WBR which I completed on July 26, 07. CT scan on 7-26-07 significant progression in the liver mets. I am now getting ready to start on Xeloda along with Herceptin and Zometa once a month.
VaMoonRise is offline   Reply With Quote