HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2007, 10:46 PM   #16
lu ann
Senior Member
 
lu ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Streetsboro, Ohio
Posts: 365
Dear Sherry, My husband has had good results from taking neurontin for his nerve pain. I have been on amitrypteline and a fentanyl durelgesic patch for the last 2 years for the nerve pain in my spine. I hate to be on so many meds, but I need them to have a quality to life. I will be praying for you. Blessings, Lu Ann.
lu ann is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter