HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2007, 11:07 PM   #2
Gina
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 197
Thumbs up Fascinating...

I had 14 lymph nodes removed with 6 positive for cancer back in 1997. Although I did, as expected, go on to Stage IV in 1999, to this day, I have never had one bit of lymphedema...does this concur with what the study is trying to say??? and have other folks on this site noticed this correlation?

Every one always says it, but your posts are great!!1

Take care,
Gina
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter