HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2007, 10:35 PM   #8
Jean
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,154
Dear Susan,
I had the samething happen to me after one yr. and I had the biopsey also.
It was benign and more than likely so will yours. The dr. are on top of the
situation and I would rather have that - then find out much later if there
is anything to be concerned about. Half of this battle is staying ahead and
as much on top of it as you can, hence the mamo's. I have met so many
woman who have told me that they do NOT have mammograms because they
are afraid...I can't wrap my mind around that. I am afraid of not knowing
if something is going on.

Try to think positive - and please know that we are all praying for you.
Pleased let us know how you are! All good wishes are being sent.

Hugs,
jean
__________________
Stage 1, Grade 1, 3/30/05
Lumpectomy 4/15/05 - 6MM IDC
Node Neg. (Sentinel node)
ER+ 90% / PR-, Her2+++ by FISH
Ki-67 40%
Arimidex 5/05
Radiation 32 trt, 5/30/05
Oncotype DX test 4/17/06, 31% high risk
TOPO 11 neg. 4/06
Stopped Arimidex 5/06
TCH 5/06, 6 treatments
Herceptin 5/06 - for 1 yr.
9/06 Completed chemo
Started Femara Sept. 2006
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter