HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #9
Sandy H
Senior Member
 
Sandy H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Norridgewock, Maine
Posts: 778
Lu ann, I am sorry the procedure did not work for you. I have been watching for your post as I am probably right behind you in getting this done myself. I had another draining done on the right lung Wednesday where they drew off a quart of fluid. My left one has some but they say thye don't want to do both because if the lung does col. than they both will. Its better to have only one at a time. Did they put in a Denver catheter for continuous draining? I was told they can do it but than, there is the risk of infection. Did you have anything showing in the lungs of your scans or was this a surprise for you to find this out? I honestly, don't know where we stand here-only God knows. We are still on the road here and until we fall off we will not give up or I will not. I am frustrated because I am not use to being this quiet and I am not sick just real tired from shortness of breath. Will continue tol keep you in my prayers and hang in there my dear sister. Its not over until its over! Keep us posted Sending you a big hug, Sandy
__________________
Dx. 03/01, Rt. IBC
AC/Taxatere
Rt. MRM-with graft Lt. simple
5 rads-skin mets
Herceptin, taxol, carboplatin (taxol seem to be the magic drug)
Navelbine & xeloda (did not work)
topical miltex for skin mets
Tykerb/xeloda
thoracentesis x 2 left lung fluid shows cancer cells
Port removal (4 years) with power port replacement
Doxil
Updated 05-07 Scans show no bone or organ involvement we shall see!




I shall not pass this way again. Any good I can do or any kindness that I can show let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter