HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2007, 11:05 AM   #9
lynnw
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7
Hi Marcia! That's great news! Scans are so scary, but it's such a relief when they come back clean. I'm happy for you! I noticed under your dx/treatment history that you have lung nodules being monitored. Would you mind sharing your experiences with these (dr's advice, followup,etc)? I also have 3 small nodules being rescanned 1/29, so I'm curious about anyone who has had similar issues. I'm praying their nothing to worry about (for both of us). Thanks.

Lynn W
lynnw is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter