HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2006, 12:55 PM   #4
cherylynnie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern Va
Posts: 84
Thanks MJO and Chelee!

The cardiologist said that he wanted me to stay on the herceptin. I have three and 1/2 more months. And will be doing another muga in the next two weeks before Christmas. It will be a pain going every week. But I am going to make the best of it and go shopping afterwards I am 1/2 hour from the mall and 20 minutes from Target and Walmart. The Hospital is somewhat between the two. That is okay though because I have a lot to buy to make up for the last 15 months!!

Have a great day!
__________________
Cheryl
Stage II, Grade III, ER+/PR-, Her2 3.0 amplified, N 0/5, dx 9/05, 39 yrs
Right Mastectomy, immediate tram flap reconstruction
4 AC, 4 Taxotere finished 3/15/06
Currently on Herceptin and Tamoxifen
cherylynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter