HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2006, 07:29 AM   #8
IVW
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7
Thank you all

Thank you all for your replies. They were just what I needed, a little boost and some good suggestions from women who know what I am talking about. I am doing better today, determined to keep looking forward to the future. After all, no one knows what will happen next.

I think my onc. was having a bad day; he usually is optimistic and full of ideas which is why I consult with him. I was also feeling tired and overly sensitive (a long drive and a long wait in the waiting room).

It is good to know this website is here when I need help...
IVW
IVW is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter