HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #3
soccerm927
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8
Yes, you are right, I am waiting for the results of the lymph nodes and the final staging
report. I find the wait unbearable. I appreciate the information you have told me. Its just so much information on BC and not fully understanding it all can be frustrating.
soccerm927 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter