HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2004, 03:28 AM   #2
Mary Stewart
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I have bone mets & a few small brain mets; my original breast cancer was DCIS (pre-invasive or so we thought!). The mets is ER/PR+ and HER2+ (about a 2.5 - borderline). I am in surgical menopause because I had a complete hysterectomy. I am 38 years old. Am taking arimidex, weekly herceptin & navelbine, and zometa for bone repair.
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter