HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2011, 10:25 PM   #11
Angela R
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2
Re: Calling all stage iv sisters

Dear ladies.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this thread. I just joined yesterday. My initial diagnosis and treatment was in 2009 but a nasty recurrence this April has bumped me along the staging scale and I'm very aware of my mortality. Every day is precious and I thank you all so much for reminding me that many more precious and fulfilling days/months/years are possible.
Much love
Angela
Melbourne, Australia
Angela R is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter