HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #13
tricia keegan
Senior Member
 
tricia keegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,463
Re: We buried our beautiful Maine Coon today:(

Thank you ladies! It seems like many of us have share a love of these beautiful cats!

Laurel, I'll never read your posts again without thinking of your story and thinking of Molly the marauder lol....I have a Molly too who's a rescue feral cat and only comes to me but know one else in the family. We have another Maine Coon who is totally unlike George and has no wish to see the big wide world, one crazy asian and three rescue moggies

Brenda,I hope your own Maine Coon brings you many more years of joy as George has to us

Yankeebicachic, you're right also and George brought much happiness and joy to us! The not knowing these past six weeks were the worst. I've walked every day for three hour's approx posting leaflets and searching the neighbourhood. I pounced on one cat who had similar colouring and risked lymphedema when he scratched me badly too...thankfully his owner was nice about it
I'm glad we have answer's and have home and thank you all for your support
__________________
Tricia
Dx July '05 IDC 1.9cm Triple positive 3/9 nodes positive
A/C X 4 ..Taxol/Herceptin x 12 wks then herceptin 1 yr
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter