HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2009, 03:37 PM   #9
lexigirl
Senior Member
 
lexigirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Northern Calif.
Posts: 981
Re: Link to Carolyn's TV debut today

Carolyns,

Thank you for sharing your video. This trial seems so promising. I believe that you WILL get into this trial. You are an inspiration to so many of us here. Sharing your story with your community is brave and I am sure will be an inspiration to them too. I am proud of you.

Lexi
lexigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter