HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2006, 02:03 PM   #1
Rupali
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 148
what tumor markers to get

I know this might have been a topic of discussion earlier. I want to understand what markers you ladies get regularly to monitor the beast.....
I get just CEA and a complete Metabolic panel and all counts.....

Should I be getting CA 27-29 too...

How frequently do u get these markers....
Rupali is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter