PDA

View Full Version : profile questions

Blanche
05-17-2008, 05:26 AM
Hi I have been reading and being blessed by this site for a year and half, and just recently I started writing more. Could someone tell me how to use this site such as:
profile, inspirational phrase and so on. Thanks, me and the computer are trying to develop more of a relationship. LOL (my daughter taught me that) Thank you Blanche

chrisy
05-17-2008, 10:23 AM
Hi Blanche,

To edit your profile and signature, click on the User CP link on the upper left hand side of the screen. Here you can update your profile, which shows under your name, include a picture (your avatar) which would be over your name (the file has to be very small, tho, so you may need your daughter to help you compress the image!).

The part where people put their stats and inspirational quotes is in the signature.

We look forward to seeing more about you!

Jackie07
05-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Welcome, Blanche. I was just figuring out how to create a new thread. Also just realized that LOL stands for 'laughing out loud' instead of 'Lord, oh Lord'. :)

harrie
05-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Blanche, if you want to chat, a bunch of us go on Sun 9:00 EST. Just click on "chat" and log on your name and password just like how you log onto this site. It is pretty fun. Just gets a little intense reading and trying to type as fast as you can!
Maryanne

harrie
05-17-2008, 06:09 PM
Blanche, I finally updated my profile so it is not so HUGE like before!! About time, yea??!!! LOL!!

chrisy
05-17-2008, 08:06 PM
I like your LOL better....

Blanche
05-18-2008, 07:49 AM
Hi, I went to control panels to type my profile. Hopefully it worked. I'm still deciding on an inspirational signature. I love everyone's they given me such encouragement I want mine to do the same. Blanche

Blanche
05-18-2008, 07:50 AM
yeah, It worked. Blanche