PDA

View Full Version : Care Page Love Letters

Andrea Barnett Budin
06-22-2007, 10:19 AM
LESLIE HAS STARTED A PAGE AT CARE PAGES. IT IS CALLED lOVE LETTERS. It's a place where you can create a page for your friends and family to keep up with how you are feeling. It's a wonderful idea, when you don't feel up to "talking". Before bc, I had no idea that "talking" demanded so much energy and strength. I used to think emails were impersonal, but they need not be -- with your personal energy appearing in black and white. My sister and niece and friends tell me when they read what I write to them -- they can actually hear me talking. Is it my style? I don't know. I talk w/my hands and am told I'm dramatic. I CAPITALIZE and use bold face, !!!!!s et al... I put my love in to every word, liking cooking (which I no longer do) -- putting a bit of yourself in with all the ingredients.

LESLIE -- how do we get there from here?????????????

I met Leslie through CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS, a thread I started 6/7. She astounds me w/her profundity!

One of her quotes that she has shared w/the above thread posters is from Martin Alberto Filches -- "IN THE WORLD OF DESTINY, THERE ARE NO STATISTICS". Write it down on a brightly colored piece of paper and put it in every room of your house as a reminder. We are each potential miracles. Every thought is like a prayer. Every prayer is a potential miracle. Love you all, my sweet Soul Sisters... ANDI

BTW -- my mammog was NORMAL. Scans 6/28. Hubby home from hosp. Life is sweet!!!